Beautifully, handwoven Cashmere scarf by Artisans from the mountains of Kashmir, India. These shawls are lovingly made using traditional hand looms while supporting remote communities. Each piece is unique and shares the story of its maker. That's why no two pieces are exactly alike.
- 100% Cashmere
- Handmade using a traditional loom
- 4 days to craft by an Artisan
- Made in India
With limited exceptions, we do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Online Returns Policy
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- After contacting our support team at email@example.com, an agent will create an unpaid shipping label and will send it to you to print and attach to the package.
- Upon receiving the return and passing inspection, support agent creates a store credit for the customer to use for purchasing an exchange, etc.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
* Dry clean only
* Iron on low